The School is affiliated to University of Cambridge Assessment International Education (CAIE), UK for Check point, IGCSE and A – Level
Kindly follow the steps listed below for a seamless registration process.
Raise your admission inquiry through school website or mail at [email protected]
Admission officer will reply to your query with fee structure and other admission related details
To go ahead with the admission procedure click on the button below
Follow these instructions after being redirected to the link:
- Click on new enquiry
- For security code enter your mobile no. and click on generate code
- Enter your mobile no. and email address. You will receive a code through mail and on your phone.
- Use this code to login. Fill up the required details and pay registration fees to book your appointment for the admission procedure.
- Admission officer will send you the time slot via SMS or email.
- Once admission is granted you can confirm admission by filling admission form and fees payment. Upload birth certificate.
- Mode of fees payment- through website/ NEFT / Card or Cheque.
- To confirm admission payment of 1st quarter fees is mandatory. If you are paying full year fees at one go then you are entitled for 5% discount. This discounted fees can be paid only through NEFT or visiting school for payment by cheque or card.
- Submission of Admission form, either online or Physical, is mandatory.
- Documents mandatory to be submitted at the time of admission- Pre Primary – Photocopy of birth certificate, Aadhar card of the student Grade I admission – Original or Notarized Birth certificate and Aadhar card of the student Grade II to XII- photocopy of birth certificate, Aadhar card and Original school Leaving certificate & photocopy of final performance report of the student.