The School is affiliated to University of Cambridge Assessment International Education (CAIE), UK for Check point, IGCSE and A – Level
Kindly follow the steps listed below for a seamless registration process.
AGE CRITERIA FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2024-25 AS PER EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
|GRADE||START DATE||CUT-OFF DATE|
|NURSERY||JUNE 2020||31ST DEC 2021|
|JR.KG||JUNE 2019||31ST DEC 2020|
|SR.KG||JUNE 2018||31ST DEC 2019|
|GRADE 1||JUNE 2017||31ST DEC 2018|
The school will strictly follow the age criteria. Underage applications will not be accepted.
Raise your admission inquiry through school website or mail at [email protected]
Admission officer will reply to your query with fee structure and other admission related details
Click the button below to generate OTP and fill in the registration form
ADMISSION PROCEDURE INFORMATION
- Fill in the required details and pay registration fees online to book your appointment for the admission procedure.
- Admission officer will send you the time slot via email.
- Carry the printout of registration form and birth certificate copy on the day of observation (for Nursery to Grade 1 admissions) / Entrance Exam (For Grade 2 to 8 admissions).
- Mode of fees payment – NEFT / Card / Cheque
- Once admission is granted by school, parents can confirm admission on the same day or within 2 days by paying admission fees and first month school fees.
- If you wish to avail 5% discount on school fees then you will have to pay full year fees at one go.
- The school fees includes all the essentials.
- Documents mandatory to be submitted at the time of admission-
Pre-Primary – Photocopies of Birth Certificate, Aadhar card and 1 photograph of the student
Grade I admission – Original or Notarized Birth certificate, photocopies of Aadhar card and 1 photograph of the student
Grade II to X – Photocopies of birth certificate, Aadhar card and 1 photograph of the student. Original School Leaving Certificate & photocopy of final performance report of the student to be submitted by end of May 2023.